CNBE started in 2007 as a blog about Belgian creative freelance talent. We got a lot of positive comments on the format back then. One year later we decided it was time for a change and we came up with a new version of the website. In the same year we guest curated interviews for IdN-Magazine and did video interviews for the ModeMuseum Antwerp. Now, we are ready to take the next step.
What is CNBE?
– A portal site where freelancers, studios and agencies are listed.
– A simple system to find a freelancer.
– Completely independent.
So what’s new
– Redesigned from the ground up with a more usable interface.
– The platform is now open for all professional freelancers.
– We feature a separate list with studios/agencies.
– Use the talent filter to see who we think is talented in their creative field.
– Besides text interviews we now feature video impressions.